Poem: you don't need me anymore

   . Stop Believing if I don't see you anymore

Armani's I'll ask last World War and Last Dance


 cuz with you I withstand all of time or give it up cuz I missed you far away is far too long and I keep wishing you'll be here stop believing if I don't see you anymore distance is so far away far too long distance is time consuming but you know I want you to stay cuz I need it I need to hear you say that forgive you for being away for me for too long stop believing I don't need you anymore hold on to me and never let go stop believing if I don't need you anymore but keep believing to hold on to me when you don't need me anymore


From Nicole Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith