Poem world's unravel I need you more . From Nicole Smith

 Peom

By the way show up while you're leaving ,

nobody knows you ,

nobody  believe you ,

everyday you try to pick up broken peace ,


all the memories 

are always leaving ,,nobody sees you 

nobody's going to believe you,  

world only knows,

world only knows how it's killing you,

world what they're saying about you,

there's a kind of world to keep in a  devil's cup ,

of every Secret with somebody,

 somebody sees you,

 somebody will believe ,

who really knows,,


the world really knows

and I'd like if I like flash you're right in front of my eyes never know in the fear that could crip on my chest and a blank of a eye The Starlight left

so lonely it is and I wish I knew why but I wish I knew why,

 I need you more

I need you more

more than ever before I need you more prepare for the worst or for the best ,

instead of your heart forever comes next so hope it is so hope it is but now I know I I need you more for I need you more,


more than ever time could tell

and I need you more

more than ever before more than ever time could tell I need you more just a little closer the little clear ,

the world's unravel tonight just a little closer it's a little deeper  sky,,

 use worlds are near tonight just a little closer I'm more near it's a little deeper the roads are near tonight but I need you more I need you more more than ever time could Tell.  

from Nicole Smith


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Poem . that's my relationship

Sky Walker