Poem : What's blocking your vision ; Nicole Smith

Peom ,

 From Nicole Smith 

I was Assume  To Steal The World.  





A million other people the same stuff you really think you're different you must be kidding you think you're going to hit it responsible to Me obstacles you got to take a slow don't waste your time no more you're not bro

I'm going to make my move and make it soon that's why I'm about to do cuz all these opinions and position and blocking your vision can't make a decision because you have the power

maybe you can fake it but you're never going to break it are you just going to take that make the ticket all back don't tell me you believe that you just got to take that fight back 

What's blocking your vision

he can't beat them you won't even when you face them even if you give a damn I'm not even playing it's too many other and you're not that great stop what you're saying stop what you're making it everybody here knows that you're just faking wrong

all these thoughts is not what I need anymore but to close the door

if your head's in the cloud learn to sit down

quit your vision maybe you can fake it

are you just going to take that

make them take it all back

don't tell me you believe that

or you could just take that or fight back

. Go fast rumors getting lonely.

As a random run through here there's a Benton through here

they got some nice long world you notice that a bad time got to stare at the habit

I just want to get it all alone in the galaxy

I just got to have it rumors say the world's fantastic all natural versus material and plastic they say it's elastic

don't beat the fever till I see it in discrimination always better with the hands on education need a private session if you get what I'm saying they say the words are easy is really complicated only makes you go get it to makes me selfish

but never hesitate it got me captivated so the game I'm going to play it

you got a world like a goldfish keep your world going

these rumors got me lonely you got the world you need to show me

they like to keep the world going

his rumors got me feeling lonely if you got the world is show me

. I hear you whisper in the sunset I hear you Echo and I hear you like to get away I hear you like to stay up late

I hear you your words got to stay and they ain't treating you right

they say your world's too hot it's too cold

they said your world Stone and it gets out of control

but your stars sent from the heavens your world's got the eyes that catch you like a weapon with an obsession

you got a world like a rumor and say you like to keep the world going these rumors got me feeling lonely

do you like my skit do you like my skit do you like my skit if you got the word  you can show me they say you keep the world going


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith