Poem : this World is the Last

 

Poem : this World is the Last 

  I have to open myself right next to you so let me ask would you like that and I don't mind if you say this world is the last World now do I ask you like that something's getting away something's just a battle to break I'll try to find my place  Jane's Hotel how to find out what makes you tick cuz I lie down sore

there's a fine line between love and hate are you like that so I'm just getting in the way something's just a battle to break I'll try to find my place no Diary of Jane

as I watch them burn out the page and look the other way I'll try to find my place James Hotel mint desperate point of view waiting for so long there's no love there's no love die for anyone what have I become something's getting in the way something's just a battle to break I'll try to find my place in a Diary of Jane cuz I watched and burn out the page and they look the other way I still try to find my place in the Diary of Jane if you don't mind when you say this world the last time now do I ask if you're like that so tell me try to find out to find line between space and time are they like that.


From Nicole Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith