Poem . that's my relationship

 To Art 

January  16, 2023.

From Nicole Smith. 



that's my relationship

No offense but do you realize that I don't have that kind of personal frequencies with anyone else other than those that I've introduced y'all to

On the there's an Insurrection on the news and this is worse than the sky falling

That is just a college to me nothing other than that at least it's an American despite the fact that it is in one Galaxy but that is irrelevant to me due to the circumstance that there is nothing stronger than remember don't trust me trust God I will have nothing to do with anyone else other than the fact that they put their self in that situation around me to begin with so if they're going to continue to do that and so be it but you are one out of so many invites for me to walk away from the

Away from the bullies of a Graveyard Shift.

And just because that sounds like a real good excuse for me to catch the next bus because I'm trying to get my life straightened out that I still have to walk away from a proclaimed bully that has already attacked Star Trek's Multiverse now it's under the madness of y'all's College debate y'all do realize this was just debate to begin with don't you and now Oracle has to suffer for it like nothing didn't go down


Because Oracle suffering for so long and that was before this debate has been going on for so long between all these college Munchkins

Why should I give anyone a privilege to entitle themself as a bully by using the graveyard shift from the ancient to have nothing to do with the currencies of time and space absolutely nothing to debate

These are a lot of dying worlds but that had nothing to do with the college debate in front of oracles interview let's do this again I was at work at Oracle when all this went down sure let's go to college and film it to save money.


For sure it's not like oh wait the bully wants to plagiarize the Police Museum and get they get away with hell now I'm going to burn in hell for this okay I rather be in hell right now it's comfortable it's Pleasant and it's not a pleasure to walk away from who's right and who's wrong when the bully start this thing begin with they had nothing to do with the currencies unless you're a victim another victims.


Not just that Misha is one of my old friends him and Jamie okay and they chat about the exact same thing okay hair is a toy but I'm just going to argue in front of them about the whole debate that I'm having with y'all again okay.



At least with them they will always aside a career a personal life and a job and I don't have to worry about my personal frequencies going out there like that those are emotional supporters


Why would anyone give a damn about me and my education and ask me where I have been and Misha and his girlfriends are just as well where they're going to ask where the hell I've been so any conversation I'll be having is going to be in person from them and in front of them and have nothing to do with the college debate of galaxy guardian or Fake Marvel anymore


And you all don't realize that the original Marvel that everyone was reacting has to go straight back around and I'll come back to me


Misha and Jamie and his girlfriend are one of the original Marvels aside from the college park having debate and reenact and everything else

.

Besides that there's a Insurrection on the news it's been aired yes it's about the bull you play drives the Museum from the graveyards and this doesn't look good because that is like 3,000-year-old vampire to me and no one needs to believe me I know what it is I never had a translated


... 


But but for the bully to plagiarize the museum it still looks like it's coming out of the graveyard to me no matter how ancient it is it'll come back and bite people in the ass

.


It's not just a Police Museum for a bully to plagiarize and for me to even say bully it's not just immature of me it can be childish and I can play the next game if they want that game but it ain't looking good and Resort it not in this galaxy and certainly it won't be the next but it will end up in hell where it belongs and that's where I'm burning right now I'm burning help for this there's so many injuries right now 


Macy's be the one who had to take me to the doctors if something like this occurred again and it occurred again and again and again and it has nothing to do with anyone else that's my relationship with him and his girlfriends 

.

Amisha had to even get involved in all of my doctors years ago because if I end up on the side of the street and another company sees me they're like oh we going to we're going to send you to our doctors and most the time I don't even work at these companies and my old jobs I can't work for them because they want to take full control of the situation and this is just and then there's another debate such as what happened already at the college park where all these starships are falling out of the sky and no one can run and hide for their lives and there's so many injuries and there's so many Cybermen and there's so much police activity I cannot trust my old housemates Doctor Who anymore aside from the homeless ones.



I wasn't trying to ignore people to begin with that even though everyone's getting mad and Santa fake Marvel but they're tired of hearing about Marvel every time I went to go visit Misha and his friends and then all of a sudden it's like they want to take a trip I've been knowing them for like more like 10 years it's been going on for like 11 years now where they want to be controlling the situation because they're showing me injuries and it's really messed up because it's like walking off to Las Vegas back and get stranded on the island and the lost worlds of the Multiverse I'm not trying to use science When It's Supernatural and believe.


And believe the god that they know in order to solve my problems because I have personal relationships with these individuals everything else is just college with y'all that's the problem here yo it's just call it now y'all got to get to know my friends and see the scenario.


I know I'm not the only one trying to saw through prayer and saw through the destruction that has already occurred at the college park when I was all the way in Las Vegas many years ago and I got to go back around and call it the Multiverse and then go back to the college do this do that and I got to go back to that FBI and I got to go back to Congress because we're all about to die from that surprise of this direction because a bully played your eyes the Police Museum and they weren't harass everybody with violence of a fake government.


They the day the bully they just got up and did the violence all over the place and I'm the one sitting back showing y'all how to reenact this at how y'all can read Marvel this when all my old friends already did all this Marvel stuff and it's outside of the Galaxy this is not Star Trek., 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith