Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith

  

Magic words

count to three give me your words

give me a word

underwater and overjoyed water for a thirsty soul

convert me into your land

own the spirits overcome

Body Mind skin to bone

and Thrones going to make it known

it's coming alive with you I was living a lie through you

and other people said Deeds

Deeds all Deeds

and Direction days here

sounds ringing loud and clear


Monarch to a butterfly raise it to another lie I'm coming to a lifetime with you I was living a lie through you I'm coming to a lifetime with you

and all the people would say Deeds all Deeds

and all the people would say all Deeds all Deeds

from Death to light from dark to life

and every word I say you gave it all and I'll give it all to you

I'm overwhelmed by you head up the world listening this is my confection you're my obsession

of the thorn is  possession

and other people say these Deeds

these days all Deeds

from Death to light

from dark to light

these days are out tonight


Poem of the thorn is  possession From Nicole Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung