Poem : Looking In , there is No Sign

 Did you want to hold the world for the minors but with a diamond

it's about time anyone telling you out for your Deeds

there is no sign for Warren Thunder to stop with Glory


get by with no excuses it's a way suppressive no time


love yourself to death

so you got fired up and let gold


that face up and get yours

you never know the top until you get low

I'm so sorry 

there's no Vines and no deceiving Mankind's what they love

I keep trying to conceal it death is from up up


I get mine with no excuses way so precious breath there's no time

love yourself to death

so I got you fired up and you never let go

you never know the top to you get this low

I'm so sorry

life is not always what you think and plan it to be

you turn your head for one second those tables turn

and I know I know I can do you wrong

if you trust me I can make it up to you

somehow some way

so I got you fired up and you got to let go


got face up got to get yours

 you never know the top till you get this low

I'm so sorry

looking in.

From Nicole Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith