Poem : Life In The Fast Lane




 I'm a reckless mistake

I'm a cold nights intake

I'm a one night stand


I'm going to come on too strong

all my life been living in the fast lane can't slow down I'm rolling freight train one more time got to start over  down I'm a little Red Rover

but not my clothes my car is closed



let down I'm going to shut up sit down I am a head case on the color blue that's never arriving at you

you're the courage

with the picture of you


all my life I've been living a fast lane can't slow down I'm rolling freight train

one more time got to start over

how did it come to this soul Your World 

it's better to fix it and never feel the void


I'm a midnight Walker

I'm a day late Two-Face

my light burns out quickly I'm a head case

the color blue that's ever arriving at you you are the Opera the symphony on tune

and all my life a little fast lane can't sit down I'm a rolling freight train and more time to start all over cancel down I'm alone at Red Rover

world how did it come to the soul

never to fix it but never feel the void

oh I'm a get ready for the point of heavy Let the Sky Fall

lifted fall upon my head

one more time got to start over cancel that I'm alone let Rover whoa world world how did it come to this soul

world is a Polaroid

never to fix it never to feel the void

world of Polaroid

all my life I've been let down all my life just a lift up.


I'm reckless

I'm a mistake


I'm a one night too long

roll I'm a rolling freight train


one more time got to start all over

I'm alone let Rover

I'm going to let my car to Life clothes


I'm a first class let down I'm going to shut up sit down


I am a head case I'm a color blue it's never arriving at you


you are the courage with a picture of you

and my life I live in a fast lane and so down I'mma won't let freight train one more time got started all over can't slow down I'm a little bit Rover world how to come to the soul

world the Polaroid

it's better to never fix it never feel this void

I'm a midnight talker I'm a day late Two-Face


my little lights going to burn out too quick

I'm a head case

it's never arriving at you

you're always the Opera that's arriving into

all my life I've been living a fast lane one more time to start all over cancel

world had to come to this soul

world deployed it's better to affection never feel a void

if the sky falls Little Falls on palm of my head

cancel down my road freight train one more time got to start over

.. I'm a cold nights intake

I come on too strong

all my life I've been living in Fast Lane

I'm a midnight stalker

I'm a day late two face

I'm a light that burns out too quick

I'm the color blue that's never arriving at you but you are the Opera of sipping there arrives on tune

all my life been living in the fast lane can't slow down my rolling freight train one more time got to start over cancel

well it had to come to Soul

World the Polaroid

never fixed it or feel the void

oh I'm a get ready for the point of heavy when the sky falls let it fall upon my head.


600 word count ,

From Nicole Smith 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith