Poem : I'm not afraid to say goodbye

 In the end

it's a fade in tonight Who We Are to tell you the story of your life in the end my soul to rest with what's left of my world or my dress a show

or might just show

to  do a few black hole for a moment of Glory in the end there's a Fade Into the Night

Who We Are and who would tell the story of your life

and who will remember your last goodbye

cuz it's in the end of time is space and I'm not afraid to say goodbye

born of saints and every sin wants to be holy and I'll live it again

and who we are is more than our bodies if I fall to relive my glory when the world ends who will tell the story of our life

and who will will remember your last goodbye

cuz it's the end of the world

I'm not afraid to fall

in the end of the world is a Moonlight that Fades into those nights

who will tell the story of your life

who's going to remember your last goodbyes

because it's the end of the world

I'm not afraid to say goodbye

who will remember this last goodbye

cuz it's the end of the world


From Nicole Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith