Poem , I feel nothing

 Bebop Bebop first comes a blessing of all you ever dream and then comes acrosis diamonds and rain

only at first when your heart disappears but now you can't tell the boss from the real

what world can you trust

with everything and everything you touched towards the boulder

statues and Empires are all in your hands

of finest of sins

when all that you have is turn still to cold then your heart turns to cold

which world can you trust

When Everything You Touch and Everything You Touch turns bolder

I'm dying to Feel Again from defeat

but all I feel is nothing

and everything and you touch turns bold

when everything is  a bold. So what's up with everything you've done I'm out of touch with your world

but I'm talking pictures , . All right over and my out of my brain when I'm saying I'm looking for an empty space.


From Nicole Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith