Poem : Exile

 1 to 10 5

 to shadow you and I'm smoking your eyes I'm the ghost that hides in the night of the moonlight how holy holy cow bully bully pow bully bully pow wake up wait a minute take a step back because wait wait what you wait too long with the Exile we should have been gone one world is all you need how's this philosophy we watch world with wound disguise so I hope you recognize

all the Starlight don't worry I'll be fine the story is just beginning

I say goodbye to the weekend and hello to the regret now I see the world through darkness is eyes oh boy so what what your world it takes the Lord for the people you hurt hey it's like deja vu hey accept it to the rule with the spend it to the world one push is all you need how's this philosophy we watch wounded worlds so I hope you recognize all the Starlight all it will be fine the store is goodbye on the weekend with the story of regret all of the Starlight don't worry I'll be fine this story is just beginning I say goodbye to the weekend here's some regret now I see the world through the darkness's eyes every night of my life I watch angels fall from the skies every time the sun sets I pray they don't take mine I'm on the front line with a poem Charlotte I'll be fine this story is just beginning I say goodbye to the weekend and hello to a regret out on the front line with homes don't worry Starlight the story is just beginning goodbye to the weekend so long hello regret now I see the world through the darkness is eyes a bully pile a bully pow a boy pal a boy pal a bully boom a bully boom a bully boom


From Nicole Smith




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith