Poem : A broad Ship. it Will be a star ship

Abroad Ship: UFO is Star Ships

 Poem : A broad Ship. it Will be a star ship


  Let's do this one last time

hyper then I'm out of trucker who's hyper than my trucker

hyper them out of trucker jump in my hoop and hoop I own that and I ain't paying your rent I know that but forget who you want forget who you like there's no end in sight all night twinkle twinkle little star

it's been all your money my birthday can you call me Nikki

get on the floor if you want more more

starships were meant to fly

that stop this is so fly let's do this one more time

starships were meant to fly

let's do this one more time

can't spot where hyper than my truck

for hyper than mother trucker

hyper than I'm out of trucker

starships were meant to fly

can't stop myself cuz it's so high

height starships are meant to fly can't stop this is one more time can't stop hyper than I'm at a trucker for hyper than mother trucker

one one let's go to the beach get away they say what they going to say Have a Drink click bye clicks like mirror hard to get it on the Zone yeah it's in a zone is it two or three leave a tip and blow my money and don't give a tip

Starships we're about to fly


Nicole Smith


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith