Nicole Smith

Poem Mood 



I feel good 

I've been crushed I've been bitten by the ones who gets me off overrated 

 Shadow  ones I thought I loved

and you let me here like change out loud 

 waiting for the rain to wash away change


 keep coming back to see but the dead can't speak there's nothing left to say anyway all you left behind 


is a change out loud 

I think hold on the crip but nothing cold 

as to where the words  cross  your lips.


and you'll be sorry where you reach across the water bed my body used to lay

 keep coming back to the scene where the dead can't speak and there's nothing left to say anyway

all you left behind

you left me here like a change out loud 


waiting for the rain to wash away the change .. 



kick it off keep coming back with a  dead can't speak and there's nothing left to say anyway


 and all you left behind and to change out loud.. 


From Nicole Smith

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Poem . that's my relationship

Sky Walker