Nicole Smith

    



 But still I keep holding on

I can't / world with no science 

I shout it out as in an anonymous.

 

    We get by world with no science

who is shattered up  by being an ominous / an anonymous.

the world's divide and I still don't know where I belong.


And Worlds Collide something inside me I knew is gone


and overseas ocean divide  .,  I don't know where the water is gone..


And that loud being our  ominous / an anonymous.

and I get by a world with no sign in a science and the problem is you're just like me

by shutting it out and beingominous / an anonymous.

 world   hello hello hello




and the problem is that you're not here hello hello hello world




and the problem is that you're  just like me

and we get by in a world hello hello hello


world survive oceans have divided it and I don't know where I belong

I shouted it out by being ominous / an anonymous.




Ashes divide I don't know where I've gone wrong

  as    still  you're going on  ..   ominous / an anonymous.  


From Nicole Smith


ominous / an anonymous.  [ Nicole Smith] 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Poem . that's my relationship

Sky Walker