Nicole Smith

 

 



 - Poems - In The Middle Of beloved  [Nicole Smith]  


From Nicole Smith

java scripts 





- Poems - In The Middle Of beloved  [Nicole Smith]  

  I told you I was hurt I told you I was lost in the middle of the unknown there was time to stay alive for you are times where I would have died for you and Timeless it didn't matter at all 

Help me find the right way out I let me take the wrong with way down

will you send me out or make me take the long way around

I took the long road and and I'll take the highway out 


I do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without

. Darkness I can see a shadow Rising you're the inside that's breaking through the window this time they can stay on there's times I would have died for you

there's times that don't matter at all


will you send me the hell and take the long way around.


I'll take the highway out I'll do whatever it takes by mistake  you can't live without

Tech the mistake you can't live without

I'm not going to give it away and wake up some day and know that it's gone

what's the time knowing it looking back I was wrong.

And I'm not going to give it away I'm not going to let it go just to wake up some day gone

once looking back knowing that I was wrong

help me find a way right layout Play Take the Long Road down

will you send me out or take the long way around

I took the long way and I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Skywalker From Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith sung

Poem : of the thorn is possession ; From Nicole Smith